Classic E61 lever design grouphead. Polished stainless steel body. Thermosyphon heat exchanger system. Copper boiler with an internal heating exchanger that allows you to produce coffee, steam and hot water without delay. Four liter water tank. Vibration pump.
- Heat exchanger allows you to brew coffee, steam milk, and pour hot piping water all at the same time.
- Stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish.
- E61 grouphead – hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot.
- Boiler pressure gauge (measures 0-3) to indicate steam boiler pressure.
- Pump pressure gauge (measures 0-16) to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction.Please note that the only time this gauge should be looked at is when extracting espresso. At all other times, the reading is irrelevant.
- Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch which turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds.
- Multi-directional steam wand and hot water wand allow for more flexibility.
- Joystick controls for steam and hot water wands give instant on/off operation as opposed to knobs that you must turn clockwise/counter clockwise.
- Powerful vibratory pump rated at 15 bar please note that only 9 bar is needed for espresso.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Very large water tank (4 liters) – less refills for higher volume use.
- Passive cup warmer on the top with guard rails.
- Accessories – single spout portafilter, double spout portafilter, 1-cup filter basket, 2-cup filter basket, blind filter basket, plastic tamper, plastic scoop, grouphead cleaning brush, and instruction manual.
Warranty - limited to Manufacturers defect, 1 year parts and labor.