Elektra Microcasa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine
- Bakelite handle on portafilter – wooden handle, as shown, is no longer available on this model
- Three red switches – power, coffee brew, & boiler refill
- Brass eagle situated on dome with wings up
- Large, round base with 10″ diameter for stability of unit on countertop
- Water level sight glass with pressure gauge
- Pump-operated to deliver water to grouphead and to refill boiler
- Heat exchanger system with proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages!!!
- Only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand
- Manual water refill switch for boiler
- Boiler pressure relief valve for safety
- Durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk
- Extended steam wand away from boiler
- Twist knob-controlled steam valve for quick turn ons and offs!
- Three way solenoid valve to relieve pressure in grouphead when finished extracting espresso to avoid “espresso explosion” when removing the portafilter handle
- Top loading water basin for easy refill and for continuous water delivery (manual switch by operator) so machine does not have to be shut down like hand lever models
- Armour-plated, 800 watt heating element
- Automatic pressure/temperature regulator
Warning for Elektra Microcasa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine
Warning: Before plugging the machine’s electrical cord into the electrical outlet, please make sure the power switch is in the ‘O” (visible) for off position. Fill the top water reservoir before powering on the machine via the power switch. It is important to depress and hold the boiler refill switch on the left side of the machine immediately after powering up the first time. The sight glass needs to fill up to the 75% full mark before releasing the boiler refill switch. The sight glass needs to be filled a minimum of 25% at all times during the operation to avoid damage to the machine.
|Boiler capacity (liters)||
|Portafilter size (mm)||
|Tank capacity (liters)||
|GTIN / EAN||