La Nuova Era Cuadra Espresso Machine
The Cuadra now includes a no-burn steam wand, no burn hot water wand and an upgraded brain unit. The E61 grouphead. Heat exchanger (HX). Steam milk and make espresso at the same time. Boiler pressure gauge. There is even a refill spout so you do not need to pull your machine forward to fill the reservoir. Brain unit, pump, and solenoid valve are near bottom to avoid boiler heat which rises, and these same items are protected with a stainless steel covering to prevent water from splashing on them. Need we say more?
- E61 Grouphead: Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot.
- Multi-directional no-burn steam wand: Allows the user to pivot the steam wand in the right position for milk frothing and steaming.
- Multi-directional no-burn hot water wand: Allows movement for larger and smaller cups. We recommend not pulling out more than 4 ounces at a time and to wait for the pump to complete refilling the boiler before pulling an additional 4 ounces.
- Manual 3 way grouphead valve: Allows back to back espresso extractions.
- Large 1.8 liter copper boiler: Provides ample steam power for home and office use.
- XP700 Mater pressurestat: this is an upgraded version regulator to monitor the steam pressure in the boiler.
- Parker solenoid valve: Utilized to control the automatic water refill of the boiler.
- Small-style over pressure valve: Used to maintain the compactness of this machine.
- Low water cut-off switch: Located underneath the reservoir to power off the machine when the reservoir is low on water.
- Anti-vacuum valve: Incorporated to remove any vacuum from the boiler when it cools down.
- Removable water reservoir for easy cleaning: Should be cleaned with detergent every two weeks.
- Gauge: Measures boiler pressure.
- Frame: Stainless steel (not polished).
- Body: Polished chrome colored plastic side panels, stainless steel satin finish back panel, and front face polished vertical body panel.
- Stainless steel drip tray: Slides out from the machine for easy cleaning. Plastic insert and stainless steel drip tray cover add a really nice touch.
- Stainless steel cup warmer tray: Must be removed to refill water reservoir. As with any machine, cups can take up to 2 hours to preheat using a cup warmer tray. You can use the water wand to flash heat your cups.
- Accessories included: One dual spout 58 mm brass portafilter with commercial grade plastic handle, single dose 58 mm filter basket, double dose 58 mm filter basket, rubber insert for backflushing, cheap plastic tamper, coffee measuring scoop, grouphead cleaning brush, removable electrical cord for 110 volt outlet, water softener, instructional manual, and water tank refill spout.